Thursday, March 1, 2012

Jacob Riis

From what I see in this picture is a bunch of men living in a crowded room. They are staying in a place that is not in good condition to be staying in and not safe as well. Freak that, that’s not even a room that a kitchen withal them pots and pans. Everything and everyone is piled up against other things and each other….  All of these men look so uncomfortable & depressed. These men look’s so tired from working so hard trying to support their self. And all they have is a blanket to cover them self up in & keep warm...

I also see a lot of pots and pans, but do they even have any food to eat? From the looks of it, it doesn't look like they eaten for days. This condition is not good for them and their health. I wish I could help them , if I could I would .

No comments:

Post a Comment